Expanding access to affordable, quality care while lowering costs
WHAT: Senator Patrick Colbeck is hosting a public healthcare forum featuring some of the state’s most forward-thinking healthcare providers on the integration of Direct Primary Care Services (DPCS) into Michigan’s healthcare system under the context of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). Discussions will focus around three areas:
- Patients – DPCS provides patients with access to high quality preventive care at a much lower cost than other high-deductible insurance options
- Doctors – DPCS returns the doctor-patient relationship to its intended format, allowing for direct doctor-patient care without the regulatory interference by government and insurance companies
- Employers – DPCS provides employers with the opportunity to provide employees with better healthcare coverage for 20% less in costs.
The forum is free and open to the public. Attendees will hear from local experts on the healthcare industry and legislative strategy.
WHEN: March 30, 2015
7:00pm – 9:00pm
WHERE: Northville Township Hall Auditorium
44405 6 Mile Rd
Northville, MI 48168
- Sen. Patrick Colbeck
- Rob Steele, MD, Docs4PatientCare
- Matt McCord, MD, Michigan Alliance for Sustainable Healthcare (MASH), Founder
- John Blanchard, MD, Premier Private Physicians
- Tom Valenti, Forthright Health, Founder
- David Wilson, Wilson Partners, Chairman
Time will be provided for questions and answers.