How should legislators respond to Obamacare?
What is the “Exploit then Repeal” Strategy?
- Identify free market loopholes in Obamacare
- Exploit these loopholes in each state by expanding the footprint of free market service providers
- Repeal administrative layers of Obamacare
Why should we pursue this strategy?
- Unlikely to override presidential veto
- Jumpstart a free market healthcare system
- Avoid uncertainty for patients, doctors, and employers
- Highlight true intentions of new federal organizations and hasten the demise of Obamacare
- “…lower costs, improve quality and coverage, and also protect consumer choice”